Topic: Immigration, Organizing, Advocacy, Movement-work, Activism,
Segment: D Report
Participants: Diana Diaz, Co-Executive Director of Solidarity for Sanctuary
Broadcast Air Date: 09/06/19
Time: 5:15 PM (PST)
KUCR station page: http://www.kucr.org
Archive page: https://soundcloud.com/stoppretending
Send comments about this segment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Segment produced in KUCR, the radio station of the University California in Riverside.
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the sole responsibility of the respective speakers and do not represent the endorsed position of the UC Regents, UC Riverside or KUCR.
- How do we raise the voices of immigrant communities?
- What is Selena for Sanctuary?
- How can we use music as a tool to bring communities together?
- What is the role of music in resistance and activism?
- The next Selena for Sanctuary event will be on November 1 event at Grand Park in Los Angeles.
- What is the history of music and art to create social change?
- How does the first generation create shields to foster a loving space for the following generations?
- When do our bodies become forms of resistance?