Revisiting a talk on Fatherhood
Segment: D Report
Participants: Terrance Steward, David Chavez and Daniel
Broadcast Air Date: 06/16/ 17 on KUCR 88.3 FM.
Time: 5:15 PM (PST)
KUCR station page: http://www.kucr.org
– Let’s revisit a conversation., What does fatherhood mean to you?
– Are we buying into “traditional” models?
– Is fatherhood a performance of masculinity?
– Are there new directions of fatherhood?
– What are gender expectations?
– Do fathers have to teach their daughters how to give the “two pieces and a biscuit… pow pow ping?”
– Do fathers worry about other men as threats?
– What tools we are providing?
– How do we raise children when we know they will be seen as people of color?
Send comments about this segment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Segment produced in KUCR, the radio station of the University California in Riverside.
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the sole responsibility of the respective speakers and do not represent the endorsed position of the UC Regents, UC Riverside or KUCR.