Topic: Do I have to go to school again?
Segment: D Report
Participants: Lydia Martinez Vega , Health professional
Broadcast Air Date: 10/ 22 /17 on KUCR 88.3 FM.
Time: 5:15 PM (PST)
KUCR station page: http://www.kucr.org
Archive pages: https://soundcloud.com/stoppretending, http://www.dreport.org
Send comments about this segment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Segment produced in KUCR, the radio station of the University California in Riverside.
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the sole responsibility of the respective speakers and do not represent the endorsed position of the UC Regents, UC Riverside or KUCR.
- Do I have to go to school again?
- Why do we send our children to a system when its understood as hostile?
- What is missing from school?
- What happens if you take your child out of school for few weeks?
- If adults need a break from daily work, do children also need a break from daily school?