Show: D Report
Topic: Decolonizing Ecology Conference
Participants: A conversation with Daisy Ocampo, UC Riverside History doctoral candidate ; Nicholas Rajen, graduate student in Material Science and Engineering Program; and Malinalli , elementary student in Semillas del Pueblo.
Broadcast Air Date: 04/14/ 17 on KUCR 88.3 FM.
Time: 5:15 PM (PST)
KUCR station page: www.kucr.org
– What does it mean to decolonize science?
– How did this meeting come about?
– What is your research project?
– Isn’t science ideologically, culturally, and politically neutral?
– Were do indigenous communities fit in the present and future of science?
Send comments about this segment to: email@example.com
Segment produced in KUCR, the radio station of the University California in Riverside.
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the sole responsibility of the respective speakers and do not represent the endorsed position of the UC Regents, UC Riverside or KUCR.