“It’s so strange that you would have a system, where so much abundance goes to such waste.”- Dave Poyer
Topics: Politics, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 2020 Presidential Elections , Government Bail Outs
Title: Politics of COVID19: Is This Our Chernobyl Moment?
Participants: Dave Poyer, Political Junky
Publish Date: 10/2/20
Homepage : http://www.dreport.org
Also available on:
AnchorFM, iTunes, RadioPublic, Spotify, Soundclound
Send comments about this segment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much has changed in the world of US Politics?
- Will the death of judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg affect the Presidential election?
- Is the American Care Act at risk with a replacement supreme court judge?
- Why did the democratic party settle for the ACA instead of single payer Medicare system for all?
- Is government designed to represent the common folks?
- Was the 2020 Care Act the greatest upward transfer of wealth in recent US History?
- Is the COVID moment our Chernobyl moment?
- Why did we bail out the cruise shop companies?
- Does Naomi Klein’s book, The Shock Doctrine help explain transformative political and capitalism changes?
- How does the politics of an Appalachian coal town differ from downtown Los Angeles?
- Is Donald Trump’s wealth equivalent to the 1%?
- What is the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee?
- If you can’t raise 2 million dollars just from the contracts in your cell phone, then the DCCC doesn’t want you?
- Why did the DCCC oppose Alexandra Ocasio-Cortes’s political run?
- Are corporate interests shaping the rise of global conservative nationalism?
- Are people realizing that they are like serfs, or wage-slaves?
- What kind of economy do we have where there is over supply of food and homes yet there is an increasing percentage of people hungry and without shelter?
- Capitalism is full of inconsistencies.